Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Using Sites to Save Money

I been using sites to save money for over 10 years. These sites compile some of the best deals so you don't have to do all the leg work looking at ads. I am able to save a considerable amount each year. It allows me to save time and quickly scan through and create alerts on what is on sale.

These sites also have different forums hot deals, coupons, freebies and finance. They are a good source of information to help you save for an overall strategy.

I recommend two sites:
1. Fatwallet - http://www.fatwallet.com
2. Slickdeals.net - http://www.slickdeals.net

Some of the deals I was able to get include TV's, clothing, housewares, credit card offers, food discounts, computers, console systems, games, electronics, and hotels/travel.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of using sites to save money you may also use some sites to earn extra. One site I enjoy earning extra in particular is bbinary review bancdebinaries.com site, wherein I can learn binary options and enjoy some trading guides that will surely gives me an edge for my trading. Though I don't make a frequent binary options trade in a week but what I earn extra is something worthy that I can add up to my savings.

    ReplyDelete